ANNOUNCEMENT OF BIRDLIFE OVERBERG ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
Posted on the 10th December 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE 16TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF BIRDLIFE OVERBERG TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2019 AT 18h30 FOR 19h00 AT MOLLERGREN PARK, HERMANUS
Notice is hereby given of the 16th Annual General Meeting of BirdLife Overberg to be held at the Community Hall, Mollergen Park, Hermanus on Monday 11 February 2019 at 18h30 for 19h00.
1. Welcome and apologies -
2. Matters arising from previous minutes
3. Overview of the annual report – The written annual report will be circulated to all members before the meeting: Important issues will be highlighted briefly
4. Financial report
5. Membership fees for 2019
6. Appointment of office bearers for 2019
7. General/ any other business *****
7.1 Brief discussion of the BirdLife Overberg schedule of events for 2019
7.2 Others *****
8. Short photographic overview on progress with the BirdLife Overberg CleanMarine campaign on the conservation of our coastline and estuaries.
***** Please let Anton have submissions under general at least 72 hours before the meeting is to take place (Anton at email@example.com or 082 550 3347)
COSTS: Meal sponsored by the committee. Remember to bring your own drinks and glasses.
RSVP: Helé at firstname.lastname@example.org or 073 456 0393