This is the first announcement of BirdLife Overberg’s AGM, together with the agenda scheduled for Monday 8 March 2020. Kindly diarise this date and make sure that you attend in view of assisting us to plan the next year’s events and activities.
AGENDA FOR THE BIRDLIFE OVERBERG ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: MONDAY 8 March 2020
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Matters arising from previous minutes. (The minutes of the AGM 2019 will be circulated by 20 February).
3. Overview of the annual report – The written annual report will be circulated to all members before the meeting: Important issues will be highlighted briefly
4. Short photographic overview on progress with the BirdLife Overberg CleanMarine campaign on the conservation of our coastline and estuaries.
5. Financial report
6. Membership fees for 2020
7. Appointment of office bearers for 2020
8. Brief discussion of the BirdLife Overberg schedule of events for 2020
9. General/ any other business (Issues to be discussed should reach Elsabé Kettering at email@example.com by Thursday 6 February)
VENUE: The community hall at Mollergren Park, Main Road, Hermanus. DATE: Monday 8 March.
TIME: 18:30 for 19:00. COSTS: Catering will be sponsored by the committee. Remember to bring your own drinks and glasses.
RSVP: Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org or sms or WhatsApp at 082 455 8402. Please remember to do so as we need this for catering purposes.